– I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck.
– Everyone was standing for the last six minutes, and it was until there was a minute left and we were up by ten that the crowd realized we were definitely going to win.
– I’ve never, NEVER seen that much energy in the Pepsi Center, even when I watched the Avs score a last second goal to win a playoff game. I mean, at that point we expected it from the Avs. There was a lot of excitement sure, but last night edged it out.
– I caught one of those parachute t-shirts, that was awesome!
– I’m not sure if my headache this morning was from the beer, the too small Nuggets headband, the constant screaming, or the adrenaline.
– “Beat L.A.! Beat L.A.!” was chanted in the hallways as we were leaving.
– What was that, a European soccer match??